Whether you are a first time CMP parent or an old veteran, your CMP experiences can be improved by being connected. Below are several ways to get plugged in:
1. Principal Café: See calendar for upcoming dates.
2. CAC meetings: All parents are invited to attend monthly CAC meetings. See calendar for upcoming dates.
3. Volunteer Opportunities: Looking for a way to volunteer at school? Consider one of the following:
- Participate in monthly CAC meetings. See calendar for details.
- Join a committee: Fundraising, Room Parent, Garden Committee, Art Committee, Grant-writing or join one of the sub-committees.
- Have another idea to help improve our school? Contact a CAC member or the principal to discuss it - or better yet - come to a CAC meeting.
4. Check out our classroom newsletters on our website under the CLASSES tab.