Our dedicated volunteers provide daily service to support our teachers, library, arts program, festivals, and field trips. Please review CMP's volunteer requirements (detailed description found in the resource section) and submit your paperwork no later than September 1st:
1. Cleared Live Scan Background check.
(Completed only once for duration of enrollment at CMP)
2. Negative TB test results or TB Risk Assessment Questionnaire.
(Completed every 4 years)
3. Clear, Certified DMV K4 driving record.
(Completed annually) *****The H6/10-year report is no longer offered by DMV.*****
4. Insurance Declarations page documenting bodily injury coverage.
5. Vehicle registration. (Upon expiration)
6. Copy of driver's license. (Upon expiration)
7. Completion of Montessori 101 class. (See notices for class dates)
Certified K4 driving reports must be obtained at DMV and submitted to CMP immediately upon receipt for processing. We cannot accept driving reports that are more than 2 weeks old. We cannot accept driving reports without the K4 designation. **If your driving record is not completely clear of accidents and/or violations, or has not been previously submitted, it must be reviewed by our Administrative office. This process can delay your clearance for driving on field trips so it is important to submit the report early!