Our dedicated volunteers provide daily service to support our teachers, library, arts program, festivals, and field trips. Please review CMP's volunteer requirements (detailed description found in the resource section) and submit your paperwork no later than September 1st:
1. Cleared Live Scan Background check.
2. Negative TB test results or TB Risk Assessment Questionnaire.
3. Clear, Certified DMV H6 (10-year) driving record.
4. Insurance Declarations page documenting bodily injury coverage.
5. Vehicle registration.
6. Copy of driver's license.
7. Completion of Montessori 101 class.
Certified H6 driving reports must be obtained at DMV and submitted to CMP immediately upon receipt for processing. We cannot accept driving reports that are more than 2 weeks old. We cannot accept driving reports without the H6 designation. **If your driving record is not completely clear of accidents and/or violations, it will be submitted to our central admin. office for review. This process can delay your clearance for driving on field trips so it is important to submit the report early!