- Art to Remember - Monies are set aside for school-wide art supplies, supporting our Art Docent program.
- Harvest Festival - Fundraising efforts go towards field trip support and classroom materials.
- Apex Fun Run - Pledges are used for a yearly campus goal: continue technology acquisition.
- See's Candy - The monies raised from this fundraiser will go to staff development.
- Art Festival - These funds are used for event support and campus beautification.
- Scholastic Book Fair - Monies spent here support each classroom library.
- World Fair - Philanthropic Fundraiser for a world charity.
- Read-a-thon - These funds go to individual classrooms.
- Box Tops - The monies from this program goes to staff appreciation.
- Various approved class fundraisers: Middle School Businesses, Parents Night Out, Hot Cocoa - monies go directly to the sponsoring classrooms as discretionary funds.
Amazon Smile - Sign up for Amazon Smile and make money for our school every time you shop on Amazon. Amazon Smile is a program that gives back to charitable organizations every time you shop Amazon. It’s *very* simple to use and each time you shop the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to California Montessori Project.
It's a quick, easy and painless sign up! Follow the directions below to get started today!
1. Log in to: smile.amazon.com
2. The first time you log in, you will be prompted to select a charitable organization. The middle of the screen says “pick your own charitable organization;” type in “California Montessori Project”. The first option that comes up is California Montessori Project in Wheatland CA. Choose that one (all CMP campuses share a Tax ID number, so we all share one account).
3. Make purchases just like normal!
4. Each time you shop at Amazon, log in to smile.amazon.com instead of amazon.com to apply thepurchase funds to our school. Bookmark the page to make it even easier!
*All CMP campuses are participating so all our donations will be added up and divided amongst the campuses.