Text Options for the Visually Impaired Font Size: a- A+ Color: A A A Revert 
Close vision bar
Open vision bar


Click here for the Permission to Administer Medication Form.

  • Drop off ANY medications that need to be given at school (over-the-counter/prescription) with a PERMISSION TO ADMINISTER MEDICATION FORM – including inhalers, epi pens, creams, cough drops, etc. to the campus office.