Our annual Art Festival is fast approaching! The event will be held next Friday, May 18th, from 5:00 to 7:30pm. This year’s event will include:
- An opening performance by our violin students at 5:00pm in the center courtyard.
- A Silent Auction in Room 16 featuring student artwork from each classroom.
- Interactive activities, including a MonArt project with Ms Teresa in the Library.
- Art Exhibits featuring student artwork displayed by each class.
- This year’s food will be provided by Cowabunga BBQ. Please see the attached flyer to preorder food. 20% of all orders will go back to CMP. Preorders must be turned into the office by Wednesday, May 16th. Additional food will be available the night of the event on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Cowabunga BBQ preorder flyer
Thank you and hope to see you there!