CMP is excited to present the Governing Board approved 2019-2020 School-Year Calendar. We appreciate your participation in developing our calendar through surveys sent early last spring and again this fall.
Our school calendar is put together to optimize student learning. It is important your child attends each and every day to receive the maximum benefits of regular participation in their Montessori classroom. We designed this calendar in collaboration with staff, parents and students, and we are asking that all families note these intersession dates and use this calendar as a planning guide for family vacations.
Please note the following Top Five Fun Facts about next year’s school calendar:
- School start date is 8/14/2019; School end date is 5/27/2020
- Initial Parent Meetings are scheduled for the first three days of school (minimum days)
- Early Release Days (ERDs) are now scheduled for the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays from September through May
- Thanksgiving Break – one week
- Winter Break – two weeks
- Spring Break – one week (Club M closed)
- Plus the Monday following Easter (Club M open)
- Please review the new Club M Intersession schedule for details
If you have any questions, please contact your campus administrative team.
Mary Percoski James Hartley
CMP Director of Data Management CMP Director of Operations